Alliance Integrated Marketing Services Marketing and Events Internship
Are you looking for an internship that is more than making copies and fetching coffee?
Alliance Integrated Marketing Services is looking for FUN, ENERGETIC, OUTGOING individuals to help coordinate a variety of sponsorship events across the country. As part of Alliances internship program, you will have the opportunity to learn from our experienced staff about the ins and outs of event marketing and corporate sponsorships, assist with the management of sponsorship campaigns, meet and listen to establish professionals in the sport community, travel to venues across our 20+ states such as NASCAR, MiLB, NCAA, concerts, High School State Championships, state fairs, and more.
Alliance Integrated Marketing Services specializes in impactful community messaging, with a primary focus on highway safety programs directly with various states and carries out targeted messaging about drinking and driving, texting and driving, wearing seatbelts, speeding, and other campaigns using sports and entertainment venues as our platform.
We desire outgoing and responsible individuals to share campaign messages at events to help continue making an impact in these communities and saving lives. If you enjoy traveling, making a difference in your community, and seeing sport venues across the country then please send in a COVER LETTER and RESUME today.
- Attend events as scheduled (week day, weekends and some holidays)
- The planning and coordinating of sponsorship campaigns in a variety of different states
- Planning and booking travel arrangements
- Contacting and working with venue coordinators
- Marketing research and data entry projects
- Traveling to events and marketing our various campaigns effectively
- Preparing professional recaps of each event for the client
- Capturing photographs of marketing activations and engagement at events
- Ensuring that each venue is meeting sponsorship requirements (signs, PA announcements, video commercials, print ads, etc.)
- Inventory management of office and off-site storage
- Engage in team-think and brain storming to increase the effectiveness of sponsorship activations
- Creation of projects using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (optional)
- Sales calls and tasks (optional)
- Other tasks as assigned
- Must be able to travel (50% or more of the time)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint (Preferred: Teams Application)
- Ability to multitask and time manage
- Ability to stay flexible and adaptable
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Have strong interpersonal skills that complement a proactive, solution driven, team-oriented work ethic
- Ability to work untraditional hours including weekends, evenings and some holidays
- Be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. as needed
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university, or a junior/senior working towards a bachelors degree or graduate degree.
Duration of Internship:
January 2020 End of May 2020